INTENSIVE STUDY PROGRAMME - Inclusive Education in Early Childhood Education: Developing Good Practices
In this Project we adopt a broader point of view, which considers inclusive education as a process to foster participation and increase the attendance of vulnerable and marginalized children at school (including children with disabilities). Inclusive education in this sense is regarded as the primary way to achieve “Education for All”.
Developing Good Practices: Inclusive Education in Early Childhood is an Erasmus Plus funded project that aims to develop a manual with models of inclusive practice from the participating countries. The model is supported by examples of good practice, activities and case studies to support pre and inservice teachers working with children from birth to 8.
8 Students from each of these Universities and University Colleges:
- Balıkesir Üniversitesy , Balikesir, Turkey www.balikesir.edu.tr
- ESEC, Coimbra, Portugal www.esec.pt
- Hanzehogeschool, Groningen, The Netherlands www.hanze.nl
- University College Syddanmark, Esbjerg, Denmark www.ucsyd.dk
- University Northumbria at Newcastle, England www.northumbria.ac.uk
- Vilniaus Kolegija, Vilnius, Lithuania www.viko.lt
- VIVES University College, Belgium www.vives.be
22 teachers from the same HEI